Crown profiles provide a variety of application and aesthetic options. Traditionally used at the junction of a wall and ceiling, they can also be combined with other profiles to create classic build-outs and ornate decorative effects.
AZEK products are known for longevity and durabillty. They won't split, crack or rot. They can be installed using traditional tools and fasteners and for custom applications, most AZEK Moulding products can be heat formed to create eye-catching curved moulding details.
- Durable, long lasting and low maintenance
- Only available in White
- Does not require paint for protection
- Same color, look and feel as AZEK Trim
- Moisture and insectant resistant
- No cupping, rotting or splitting
- UV protection inside and out
- Use AZEK Adhesive to eliminate joints
- 25-year warranty
- Use with AZEK Adhesive
AFA stock most but not all of the moulding offered by AZEK, please call your local branch to verity stock and availability.
If you are wishing to place an order - DO NOT use this form, please contact your local branch directly